virtual marketing officer (VMO)
your small business brand awareness
A Virtual Marketing Officer (VMO) can provide several benefits to small businesses in New Zealand, such as:
- Expertise: A VMO typically has specialized knowledge and expertise in marketing, which can help small businesses to effectively promote their products and services.
- Flexibility: A VMO can work remotely, which can save small businesses the costs of hiring a full-time employee and providing office space.
- Scalability: VMOs can typically handle a wide range of marketing tasks and can be scaled up or down as needed, which can help small businesses to stay nimble and adapt to changes in the market.
- Cost-effective: Hiring a VMO can be a cost-effective alternative to hiring a full-time marketing employee or an agency, allowing small businesses to access specialized marketing expertise at a fraction of the cost.
- Specialization: VMO usually have experience in specific marketing fields like social media, email marketing, SEO, paid ads, and other.
This can help small businesses target the right audience and increase the chances of a return on investment.
Still want to control your marketing?
The coaching approach
You’re a small business owner with limited time and money to spend on marketing. But, there are so many tools available, however you don’t know where to start or how to get the most from them.
We will help you set up your social media accounts and show you how to use them effectively. We’ll also help you choose what kinds of ads work best for your business and give tips on how to create ad copy that converts. We will guide you through your small businesses marketing in personalised sessions to get the most out of the inexpensive – sometimes free – tools available for both digital and traditional marketing.
When it comes to marketing, size doesn’t matter. What matters most is knowing what you want your business’s target audience to feel about the product or service that they offer and how best to communicate this message in a way that resonates with them. The Why Marketing specializes in empowering small businesses by teaching them effective ways of self-marketing on their own time table and budget without breaking the bank.
Digital presence setup and analysis
(Google My Business, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn)
One of the most important parts of your digital presence is that your channels are set up correctly and are integrated to give the best result for your marketing efforts.
Marketing strategy analysis and development
Taking your marketing strategy from a guess to a plan within your budget.
Marketing budget analysis and strategy
Understanding where and how to spend your marketing budget can make a massive difference.
Social media posting strategy
Taking a picture of a tree on a Tuesday is all well and good, we believe a thoroughly constructed 12 month strategy is easier for small businesses with little to no time on their hands to implement.
Get in touch
Want to know more about our services, get in touch with us below.